The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

December 12, 2017

Editorial photoshoot with Fashion Blogger Jordan Wake

Shot as part of an interview with fashion blogger and writer Jordan Wake for Journal East.
I wanted to avoid what are now the classic blogger shots and take this session down a more editorial road.  

Journal East - a new website promoting fashion media and creatives in East Anglia, launched Jan 2018 you can also follow the  Journal East Instagram account. In the interview Jordan discusses his steps in to blogging and how it's opening up other opportunities. I'll link to the interview at the end of the post. In the mean time take a look the results of Jordan's fashion portrait session. I'll also link to Jordan's instagram account at the end of this post too so you'll be able to see how I switched it up from his normal style to capture not just some great portraits but some playful fashion images too.












Photography/Direction - Kerry Curl
Blogger - Jordan Wake
Jordan's Instagram 

If you're a blogger interested in shooting with me, drop me a message hello@kerrycurl.com. I'm available for street-style, editorial and documentary style imagery including events and parties. I work in Norfolk/London and everywhere in between. I can be booked to travel further a field and abroad so get in touch for my rates, availability and let me know if you have any specific requests/plans.

For commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig