The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

March 29, 2018

Featured: Portrait of Britain Success Stories


Portrait of Britain winning entry 2017

I'm really stoked to have been featured as one of the British Journal of Photography's Portrait of Britain 'Success Stories.'



When I shot these images of India, I remember looking at them and feeling that we'd all (India, stylist Alex and I) really created some beautiful images, the sunlight that day was just a dream, the shoot was beyond relaxed (just how I like it) and the resulting images got a really good reception from those that saw them on social media or via my portfolio - both online and my printed book BUT for this image to have been so pivotal in my career feels amazing. Three friends together drinking coffee and chatting the afternoon away created this. A special image for so many reasons and I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank India and Alex again and EVERYONE who has supported this work, me and my career so far. THANK YOU!

See my work on the Portrait of Britain Gallery - http://www.portraitofbritain.uk/success-stories/ 

If you have any questions, enquiries about my work, prints or commissions feel free to email me  email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig