The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

October 09, 2018

News: Beyond The Frame Photography competition judge

IMAGE: Eto Badu. Styled by Alex Hill. Photographed by me for Disorder Magazine 

I'm really excited to be involved in a photography competition organised by Norwich University of the Arts for GSCE & Further Education students. Entries are now open for 'Beyond The Frame' and the theme is a brilliant one - 'The Nature of Beauty', so it's really wide open to interpretation!

The judges are amazing creatives and I'm stoked and in awe to be in this line up with them. Head over to the Judges Page and read more about their incredible work.
BEYOND THE FRAME 

The deadline is 15 Feb 2019, so there's LOTS of time to respond the brief, but it's never to early to get started. 

I can't wait to see the work. I'm really excited that the brief so open to all kinds of ideas and thoughts. There isn't a 'one size fits all' when it comes to the idea of what the nature of beauty is and it's all around us in people, places, things...and so it's going to be both interesting and inspiring to see how the theme is explored. 
Good luck everyone!  Enter Here - https://www.nuabeyondtheframe.com/how-to-enter/


IMAGE: Matt Hales/Bame models photographed by me. 


To discuss commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig