The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

May 21, 2018

New faces: Lorna

Lorna/Crumb Agency







I actually first glimpsed Lorna across the room at a wedding and I thought she was the bomb. With bright red lips and perhaps one of the coolest short haircuts I've ever seen, not to mention the fact she is just a stunner. BUT I didn't get a chance to speak to her and introduce myself. 

So when her agency Crumb said they had a new face for me and they sent me her head shots I was super excited to make up for that missed opportunity. Then weirdly, the night before our shoot I went to an event and there was Lorna. Our paths were clearly destined to cross again.


For commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig