The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

May 21, 2018

Commissioned Lookbook - Amy Ollett

This is just a glimpse at the Amy Ollett Lookbook I shot this month. Amy's work is very research and response based. Her Choreography background strongly informs her work which revolves around exploring and understanding how the body interacts with the clothing.

Working with contemporary dancers as models this collection was an absolute dream to shoot, with the whole team including myself working intuitively around each other.

I'll share more images at a later point but for now here's a few as a taster. Amy is making her debut at Fashion Clash in June, I'll link to her IG below the imagery so you can follow her work if you'd like to.








You can also see my post on a previous shoot with Amy here

Read an interview I did with her for Journal East here

Amy's website 

Instagram info:

Amy

Dancers - Federica & Andrea

For commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig