The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

July 27, 2018

Best of PhotoVogue - Eto




Nice to get a couple of images of Eto approved for Vogue Italia's photography talent platform PhotoVogue. As well as being approved for my PhotoVogue portfolio these two images were also selected for the 'Best of the day' section.



These images are from my 'This is Not Nostalgia?' project. It's an ongoing body of work exploring the idea nostalgia along with themes of sustainability and consumerism. I'm hoping to exhibit a full body of work in 12-18 months, which is really exciting.

Eto is a brilliant muse to work with, You can see more of his modelling adventures on his IG  and of course if you not already following me on IG come on over and take a look at more of my work - @kerrycurl 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig