The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

February 22, 2019

Documenting the work of Amy Ollett

I'm always excited when I get to work with Amy Ollett, it's just one of those relationships where there is a creative click which is not just inspiring but there's a comfortableness and mutual trust. Documenting the process of creativity be it backstage at fashion shows or dress rehearsals for performances or presentations deeply appeals to the side of me which just wants to observe everything and record it all from my own perspective.

Having the opportunity to join Amy and as she rehearsed for her recent her latest performance of MILK the Resolution Festival 2019 was as amazing as always. With rehearsals taking place in Dance East having so a much space to move around the dancers was incredible and the light that day... just beautiful.

Designer/Movement Director Amy Ollett
Collection: MILK SS19
Dance Artists. Federica, Danielle and Rhiannon.
























To discuss commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com or Say hi on instagram  
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig