The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

January 14, 2019

Exhibited: Photographers United Jan 2019

I have this image of Eto Badu being shown in this group show at The Print Space London, organised
 by Photographers United. I was delighted to have work selected and big thank you to the organisers for the brilliant opening night.

Along with photography and art direction I also styled this shoot myself using second hand and vintage fashion something which is very important to me and something I've been using within my work for several years now.

Head over to my instagram to see more images from the opening night, it runs until 15/1 if you can make a visit.
The Print Space 74 Kingsland Road, London E2 8DL 

Instagram -

I'd love to work with more vintage/preloved/ethical brands this year if anyone wants to get on touch please do.

To discuss commissions or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram  
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig