The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

July 09, 2019

DOCUMENTING GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2019 - East London UNI

Following on from the previous post with a selection of work from the Northumbria fashion grads at GFW19, here's a look backstage with East London uni. Massive thanks to GFW for having me backstage to document the week, it's always an event I really love, surrounded by creativity, hoped and dreams. What can be more inspiring?

Following on from the previous post with a selection of work from the Northumbria fashion grads at Graduate Fashion Week 2019, here's a look backstage with East London uni. Massive thanks to GFW for having me backstage to document the week, it's always an event I really love, surrounded by creativity, hopes and dreams. What can be more inspiring? 

Grads if you spot your work, feel free to drop me a message and I'll match your names to the images.
















































 To chat about commissions, book me for work, collaborations or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig