The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

August 16, 2019

Looking back to LFW AW18 - Malan Breton

I'm currently enjoying some time off and whilst I'm up in the hills with the rain lashing outside (sometimes rain stopping play is a real bonus) I'm revisiting older work, working out what this somewhat neglected journal is missing and planning updates.

Armed with coffee (although when I hit publish on this post it will be time for a glass of wine) it's been a wonderful couple of hours looking through files, not just the ones marked as finals but going back through the RAW files with totally fresh eyes. I sometimes wonder if in the fast paced land of scrolling through images and the rush to share new work we don't spend enough time going back through what we've already made to see if there's images worth connecting with that we've missed. In summary do we give ourselves time to reconnect with work made a while ago?

So here's some work I made whilst documenting backstage at Malan Breton AW18 at Fashion Scout, London Fashion Week. Some are images that have sat in a folder of finals and others have now been moved in to that folder after a looking through the RAWs from this show revealed some more images I felt should be finals.

Thanks to the Fashion Scout team, Malan Breton & team and of course the amazing models.

To chat about commissioning me to document your show feel free to get in touch - hello@kerrycurl.com




























To chat about commissions, book me for work, collaborations or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig