The visual journal of award winning photographer Kerry Curl

August 23, 2019

Looking Back at LFW AW18 - Pam Hogg

Today I thought I'd share some more work from LFW AW18 made backstage at the Pam Hogg Show at Fashion Scout. Looking back through images for the previous post on the Malan Breton AW18 Show was a good excuse to go back through some more files for another browse. 

I also want to use this journal more so it makes sense to re-visit and catalogue the work. There's only so much you can share on instagram, a print portfolio and a website so I'm going  to start thinking of this journal as a little creative over flow space.

With fashion week round the corner, if you're looking for someone to document your show or fashion presentation and you feel my style will work well for you  please do feel free to get in touch. hello@kerrycurl.com

Thanks to the Fashion Scout team, Pam Hogg and of course the amazing models.












My AMAZING friend Amy Woodman






If you want a look at my Pam Hogg AW19 LFW work click here

To chat about commissions, book me for work, collaborations or general enquires feel free to email me - hello@kerrycurl.com
Visit my website - kerrycurl.com
Say hi on instagram
SHARE:    
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig